Assemble and weld up all sign cabinets per shop drawing. Install mounting provisions and angle iron bracing per shop drawing.
- Weld frames of either steel or aluminum, knowing correct welder setting for material used.
- Operate cutting torch and plasma cutter.
- Install raceways.
- Operate crane, forklift and iron worker as needed.
- Weld dual shield.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Prior welding experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Cognitive thinking skills
- Read tape measures and performing simple math ie: %, angles, radius, sq.ft., etc.
- Know how to read simple wiring diagrams
- Read and understand information in Job Packets
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with some overtime varying. Part time options are available.
- First shift hours are 6:00 am to 2:30 pm M-F
- Second shift hours are: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am M- Th.
- Weekend shift hours are: 9:00 am to 9:30 pm Fri, Sat, Sun
This position will require an employee to be able to be in motion on a hard surface. Lifting, bending, and stretching will be frequent. Noise level of an average production floor.