Assembler - Entry Level
Learn how to install LED lights in signs. No experience necessary for many of our assembly positions. You will learn the following job responsibilities:
- Lay LEDs in sign
- Check power supply.
- Ensure trademark and UL labels are on the sign.
- Check UL label codes to ensure accuracy.
- Put faces on letters.
- QA check each sign.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic math skills
- Basic hand tool knowledge
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This can be a full or part time position.
Full time would have some varying overtime. Full time shifts listed below:
- First shift core hours are: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm M-F.
- Second shift hours are: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am M- Th.
- Weekend shift hours are: 6:00 am to 6:30 pm F- Sat- Sun
This position will require an employee to be able to be in motion on a hard surface. Lifting, bending, gripping and stretching will be frequent. Noise level of an average production floor.