Keep building in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, vacuuming carpets, and disposing of trash - recycling. Duties also include cleaning the company condominium, bathrooms in the workplace, and notifying maintenance of the need for repairs.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms;
- Gather and empty trash;
- Remove recycling materials from offices;
- Clean designated building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them;
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures;
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications;
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems;
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties through the Maintenance Supervisor or designated contact;
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees;
- Clean company condominium as required;
- Performs other duties as assigned.