#140147 Software Development Intern
March 8, 2023
Location: Madison, SD or Brookings, SD
The primary responsibility for this position is to assist with application maintenance and development to meet the requirements of stated project definitions.
This person should be pursuing an associate’s degree or the equivalent. This person must possess analytical, technical writing, and organizational skills, with the ability to exercise confidentiality and discretionary judgement.
1. Perform maintenance on applications to meet the requirements of project definitions.
2. Assist with the creation of technical documentation for software, database, code, or any other internal or external user documentation.
3. Evaluate, analyze, and troubleshoot reported software bugs in internally developed or third-party purchased software systems.
4. Implement strategies to interface applications with databases and assist with database design under the direction of the Application Developer II.
5. Stay current with new technology, techniques, and versions of software development.
6. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
7. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.