#137334 Security Analyst Intern
This person will be responsible for assisting in incident response and analyzing data and information security technologies to protect the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of information and systems owned, controlled, or managed by FBT. Ensure FBT technology policies and procedures are monitored with appropriate reporting and alerting levels established, documented, and delivered.
This person should have a high school diploma plus be working towards a higher education degree. Knowledge of networking, storage, and systems architecture with basic troubleshooting skills is preferred. This person must possess a strong understanding of service delivery and have excellent communications skills. This person must be self-motivated, highly organized, and able to prioritize tasks.
1. Monitor FB&T’s networks for security breaches and investigate a violation when one occurs.
2. Prepare reports that document security events and the extent of the possible damage caused by the breaches.
3. Conduct vulnerability scans or penetration testing, where applicable, to simulate attacks or to look for vulnerabilities in systems and networks before they can be exploited.
4. Investigate suspected phishing attempts received by employees.
5. Help support security standards and best practices for FB&T.
6. Help computer users when they need to install or learn about new security products and procedures.
7. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
8. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.